Simple logical game, allowing to develop attentiveness, combinatorics, memory, to enlarge lexicon, and to spend free time.
RULES ARE SIMPLE AND CLEAR:
In the middle of the field consisting of 25 squares, the word from five letters is selected.
* First turn is yours - you should think out a new word consisting from already existed letters on the field plus one new letter which you add – it is mandatory.
* Longer a new word – more points you got.
* One letter – one point.
* Then, beginning with one new letter adding Blockhead is starting the game, then you, etc. in turns.
* Words can’t be repeated in one game.
* The game is over when the last cell on the field is filled. Who has more points is the winner.
* The word could be made from the letters, situated in any directions from the cell – up, down, to the left or right, but not diagonally & without any crossings.
* There are 3 levels in the game: simple, normal and difficult.
* Multiplayer game via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Game vs the friend on one device.
* The initial game dictionary consists of about 14000 words.
* On-line scoreboard will show your achievements to everybody.
* Blockhead keeps in mind all new words during the game, be careful! If you take incorrect word Blockhead then will use it.
* Blockhead remember the game status, so you could always get back to interrupted game.